RE: todays experience

I knew about the plant but thought the sale at the Chgo Botanic (note no
al, they are very fuzzy about that) was next week :(

Anyways, here is some info on the plant:

http://www.chicagobotanic.org/pr/press_releases2/Orange_coneflower.html

also found this while looking to see if I missed the sale....

http://www.chicagolandgrows.org/

I believe someone from one of Chris other list (perennials?) talked
about having one of these plants last year. Seemed it did not get big
enough to bloom or something... check the archives if you want more
info.

Donna