Re: my garden photos

Kitty, Cathy, Arborvillage does do mail order.  I have ordered and have also
visited the nursery.  Holt is just on the north side of Kansas City.  My last
purchases there included a 'Butterflies' yellow magnolia and I was so hoping
it would bloom this year but guess it will not.  Also, got a pink dogwood which
the deer chew on last year so hope I get some bloom on it this year.  I also
got, at this same time, Acer japonicum 'Filicifolium'.  I love the leaf form
on it.  My  Heptcodium miconioides (Seven Sons) came from AV also.  Interesting
place to visit.