Re: Weekend

When we were assigned to (the now closed) Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center in Denver, we lived on post, in what had been part of the TB hospital. Each building had large screened porches which were used as sleeping areas for the TB patients in the early 20th Century, as fresh air was thought curative then.