Re: Plant Delights Nursery NOW the beach

The trip was awesome.  When you've been friends as long as we have there are
no secrets. <LOL> I did manage to pick up some new plants, a Victoria salvia,
some new hostas with tiny leaves, and something called either "Butterfly
plant" or "Hummingbird plant." (Operating in my usual dingy state I don't remember
which.)  I have no idea what it really is, but it's flowers are magenta, and
the plant is supposed to get one foot tall and two feet wide according to the
owner of the nursery where I bought it.  I have not been able to find the name
of the plant in any of my books.  I'll try to get a picture of it so you all
can help with its ID. :-)

BTW, we've been going to Orange Beach, AL, for five years now, and I have
never set foot on the sand!

zem
zone 7
West TN