From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 14:19:36 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Emergency room

Back from the emergency room. The short one, while weeding, got stabbed
wash <br>the blood off, the area of the puncture had swollen up as big
as a <br>hen's egg. So we got to visit our local health care provider
wound. By the time we got home, the swelling <br>was nearly down. Kind

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com