Re: todays experience

I guess it may be where one lives but this weekend I found some good,
healthy Heuchera at the local WalMart for $3.00. I always check because
you never know what's going to be there from week to week. When they get
something good and different in, it goes fast because folks like me will
buy all they have! And right now I've developed an attraction for the
coral bells now that I've seen how well they wintered here. Fran

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:Well, I believe there's room for all kinds of businesses. I don't shop
Wal-Mart - can never find anything there. But we do have a Meijer's across
the street (same sort of place but regional) that seems to have everything.
I wish I had the $ to shop mom and pop types, but I don't.

One of the big reasons I'm out of a job is the big box stores. They pretty
much ran off or bought up all the mom & pop 1 hr photos. The small stores
cared about quality and used our products. The big box places don't care
about the quality, so won't use it. And judging from conversations I've
had, articles I've read, and studies that have been made, they don't need to
worry about the quality. the customers don't care, so why should they?

Kitty