From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 9:55 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch

No.  Megan is afraid of worms and has zero interest in gardening.  Mike
seems to prefer houseplants.  They just wanted the mulch to look better, so
that's about how I left it.  The daylilies will probably do alright in the
clay, they can survive almost anything.  I also planted some Geranium
phaeum, because Mike liked it, but thats about it.  Down the road, Megan
wants to install a shade tree, so I will probably help with that.  Anybody
want to suggest a favorite shade tree for Zone 5?