From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:37:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch

Well, I guess cypress had to have some good quality. I assume it
doesn't<br>blow away because it hardens into a
<Cersgarden@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday, May
cypress over the flower/shrub/tree beds and grass over<br>> newspaper in
the veggie garden around tomatoes. I do use my compost on<br>beds but
is<br>> applied to the vegetable gardens first and I don't have nearly
enough to<br>do<br>> everything. Cypress is one of the few mulches I

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com