gardenpix

Well, gang, I was taking a breather on our bench and enjoying the
view and said to self; get that digi camera and take a photo and
share it...so I did.  Well, I took more than one, so if you're
interested....here they are:

http://www.mtalt.hort.net/gardenpix/gardenpix.html

Yeah, I know those yews look like someone took a bite out of
them...had to do some whacking this spring as they were heading in
the wrong direction.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade