Re: RE: Pella Tulip Festival

Melody, you need to go to

You sound like me - an intellectual shark needing to feed on knowledge

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
I am driven by the need to know things...lots of things...from gardening
stuff to how things work (like hybrid electric cars)to quantum or
particle physics and beyond...I'm an inveterate reader of everything I
can get my hands on and will most likely try to do stuff myself at least
once. It's the only way to live...constantly learning something new!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein