Re: Kitty's mites now neem

In a message dated 05/11/2004 11:06:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fm4re@swbell.net writes:

> I don't know what these tiny red bugs are but they pack a wallop of a
> bite! Haven't seen webbing so I guess that I'm currently free of those
> type of mites! Fran

Sounds like what we used to call "red bugs" when I was  growing up in
Florida.  You could be sure you would get a bunch of them if you played with Spanish
moss.  They would burrow in, especially under your belt and in other close
places, and could make a real mess.  I remember being given a shampoo that
contained some pesticide (boy, couldn't do that now) and told to shampoo my hair in
the shower and let it run down all over my body.  I have no idea what the
species was, but I do remember the misery.  I hope you find an easy solution.
Auralie