Re: Bamboo shoots?

  I am new here and haven't yet posted my intro, but I wanted to tell the
person who posted about her neighbor's bamboo invading her property that she
had better speak to him and get him to deal with it fast! There was a story in
our local paper last summer about a couple who was forced out of their home
because of a bamboo invasion..they had just bought it and thought the bamboo
was cool...but it actually invaded the foundation of their home! Bamboo is
incredibly fast growing
and invasive. Please have your neighbor take responsibilty for his bamboo...I
would hate to think it might damage your home as well!