Re: Bamboo shoots?

Thanks, Sue.  I am quite aware of bamboo's invasive qualities, but there is
no danger of damage - just major annoyance.  The bamboo in question is at the
bottom of the garden along the property line.  We are on a pretty steep incline
with many rocky outcroppings between the house and the bamboo.  The neighbor
is a difficult one, and may have planted the bamboo where she did because we
would not let her put a deer fence across the middle of the small pond we
share.  She's  a real nut about a lot of things, but we will cope.
Thanks for your concern, and everyone else's too.