From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of F M Ferrari
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenpix

What an inspiration you are!  Thanks,Fran

Marge Talt <mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com> wrote:Well, gang, I was taking a
breather on our bench and enjoying the
view and said to self; get that digi camera and take a photo and
share it...so I did. Well, I took more than one, so if you're
interested....here they are:

Yeah, I know those yews look like someone took a bite out of
them...had to do some whacking this spring as they were heading in
the wrong direction.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor: Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi