Re: my appreciation

> From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
> I came back on to tell all you nice folks thank you for the
birthday greeting.
> I am now 44 which as far as I'm concerned is my parents age.  Kinda
scary.
----------

David, you are also a mere chile...heck, my "kids" are older than
either you or Pam...well, except my daughter who's only 38....but my
step sons are 46 and 51 respectively:-)  And, they're 'kids' to
me......now *that's* scary....

I'm so glad you're back....hope you have time to stay for a while.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi