Re: My Intro

Well Sue..."HOWDY" from Oklahoma. Great group of folks here. I've
learned a LOT from this wonderful group of gardeners! I started
gardening at home too. Learned from my grandmother as well.

SueNY <sue.nyc@att.net> wrote:
Hi everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am Sue from NY. I am an avid indoor gardener.
I live in an apartment in New York City (Staten Island to be exact) and don't
have any space outside to garden. :-( I'm 34 and live with my boyfriend and
our cat, Minky. Right now I've got about 30 different houseplants growing,
plus some seeds I'm hoping will germinate. I've always loved gardening. I grew
up in Massachusetts and used to grow vegetables and flowers in my parent's
backyard. Neither of them have much interest in growing things...I think I got
the bug from my grandmother, who used to grow the best veggies, roses, lilacs
and geraniums ever! :-) I am glad to be here!

SueNY

http://www.hort.net/funds/