Re: weather

Ohhhh Zem...have some "Snow on the Mountain" ya wanna share? I'll take
some off your hands...and some of that wonderful white sage you said you
grow. I'll trade ya some iris??

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
Our spring started in February this year. The good news is my Confederate
Rose (Hibiscus mutabilis) is really big now, and it's usually just coming up
about May 1. Maybe I'll get lots of bloom time before our first frost in early
November. One of my peonies bloomed in early April -- way before the purple
iris it's meant to compliment, and I think every seed from my perennials came
up. I pulled up oodles of them before going to the beach, and my effort at
thinning doesn't even show! I've got to get out there soon and pull up about a
gazillion more! Even the Snow on the Mountain has reseeded everywhere, and I
didn't expect that. The upside is it's nice to know that, at my age, I'm still
naive about some things.

zem
zone 7
West TN