From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 6:13 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] weather

What is with the weather?!? Is everyone having a strange season?

Here in Zone 5, May should not be consistantly in the 80's! It is so
darn hot out already... geesh....what will the warm season bring! It
also has been wet, like rained every day, some violent storms. My trays
of annuals to be planted (hey, the last frost date is May 15th here-
HA!) have not even had to be watered in this heat.. with this heat and
rain, my yard is becoming a jungle and things that should not be up and
growing are about 2 ft tall already....

Gonna be an interesting growing season!

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/