From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 01:12:15 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] gardenpix

Well, gang, I was taking a breather on our bench and enjoying
the<br>view and said to self; get that digi camera and take a photo
and<br>share it...so I did. Well, I took more than one, so if
you're<br>interested....here they
I know those yews look like someone took a bite out of<br>them...had to
do some whacking this spring as they were heading in<br>the wrong
direction.<br><br>Marge Talt, zone 7
Maryland<br>mtalt@hort.net<br>Editor: Gardening in
Article: Battling
Index of Articles by Category and