From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 03:17:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net><br>> First, let me complement you on
spelling it right. My sister<br>thought the h<br>> would cause too much
trouble for the child. Heck - the last name<br>is<br>> Stahlhut!.
Geographically a bad match, but Meghan would have<br>worked just<br>>
last name, the 'h' would not have been an<br>additional problem in my
Gardening in
Article: Battling
Index of Articles by Category and
Suite101.com garden topics