From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:12:35 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] weather

What is with the weather?!? Is everyone having a strange
season?<br><br>Here in Zone 5, May should not be consistantly in the
80's! It is so<br>darn hot out already... geesh....what will the warm
season bring! It<br>also has been wet, like rained every day, some
violent storms. My trays<br>of annuals to be planted (hey, the last
frost date is May 15th here-<br>HA!) have not even had to be watered in
this heat.. with this heat and<br>rain, my yard is becoming a jungle and
things that should not be up and<br>growing are about 2 ft tall

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com