From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:48:46 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch NOW Names

In a message dated 5/12/2004 2:23:56 AM Central Standard Time,
'h'...don't know as it caused her any problems as<br>she grew
up...<br>Just try having "Zemuly" for a name. I was in the fourth grade
before I <br>could even spell it! It's a good thing I don't mind being a
little different. <br><LOL> Most people, however, are not comfortable
with my name and call me "Ruth," <br>which is my middle name. I prefer

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com