From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:33:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mulch NOW Names

??????<br>So how do they get your middle name to use it?<br>The only
person that needs to be comfortable with your name is YOU.<br>Chuckle, I
remember way back when this list was at AHS-msn and someone<br>accused
you of hiding behind a fake stupid name and you really let her
have<br>it! Good for you. I think your name is easy, especially since
you don't<br>mind it shortened to Zem - gosh how hard is that? As I
recall it is a name<br>that has been in your family for some
generations, something to be proud of.<br>Mine, too, is a family name
from long ago relatives in Ireland who used<br>several versions of it
and not, as some people think, just a cute
<Zemuly@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, May
a message dated 5/12/2004 2:23:56 AM Central Standard Time,<br>>
mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com writes:<br>> My daughter got the 'h'...don't
know as it caused her any problems as<br>> she grew up...<br>> Just try
having "Zemuly" for a name. I was in the fourth grade before I<br>>
could even spell it! It's a good thing I don't mind being a
little<br>different.<br>> <LOL> Most people, however, are not
comfortable with my name and call me<br>"Ruth,"<br>> which is my middle

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com