From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:34:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

Ohhhh Zem...have some "Snow on the Mountain" ya wanna share? I'll
take<br>some off your hands...and some of that wonderful white sage you
year. The good news is my Confederate <br>Rose (Hibiscus mutabilis) is
really big now, and it's usually just coming up <br>about May 1. Maybe
I'll get lots of bloom time before our first frost in early
purple <br>iris it's meant to compliment, and I think every seed from my
perennials came <br>up. I pulled up oodles of them before going to the
beach, and my effort at <br>thinning doesn't even show! I've got to get
out there soon and pull up about a <br>gazillion more! Even the Snow on
the Mountain has reseeded everywhere, and I <br>didn't expect that. The
upside is it's nice to know that, at my age, I'm still <br>naive about
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com