From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:49:41 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

In a message dated 05/12/2004 12:13:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aquilegia canadensis, the native columbine growing <br>everywhere - in
the drive way, between the stones of the front steps, and all over
it. I <br>know I should tidy up some of it, but I do love it - just
can't bring myself to <br>weed it out unless I absolutely have to have
the space for something

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com