From: Richard T. Apking [mailto: richa@midlands.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:23:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] My Intro

Hi Sue,<br><br>Welcome to the group from the wilds of Nebraska, where
there is actually<br>more than a football team. I think you'll have a
good time and actually<br>learn something if you ask a question. By all
means, don't be afraid to<br>ask. Again, welcome<br>----- Original
Message ----- <br>From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 6:28 PM<br>Subject:
the Tropics<br>> www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>> ----- Original Message
----- <br>> From: "SueNY" <sue.nyc@att.net><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 6:10 PM<br>>
the warm welcome. I am Sue from NY. I am an avid indoor<br>>
gardener.<br>> > I live in an apartment in New York City (Staten Island
to be exact) and<br>> don't<br>> > have any space outside to garden. :-(
I'm 34 and live with my boyfriend<br>> and<br>> > our cat, Minky. Right
now I've got about 30 different houseplants<br>growing,<br>> > plus some
seeds I'm hoping will germinate. I've always loved gardening.<br>I<br>>
grew<br>> > up in Massachusetts and used to grow vegetables and flowers
in my<br>parent's<br>> > backyard. Neither of them have much interest in
grandmother, who used to grow the best veggies, roses,<br>> lilacs<br>>
> Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>> >
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>><br>>

hort.n

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com