Lazy S'S Farm Nursery

Thanks to the person who recommended this as a source of herb plants -
probably Marge.  They came yesterday, and are very nice plants, beautifully packed.
They were a little pricey, but quite well worth it.  The Berggarten Sage
plants are nice and bushy.  The Purpurea Sage is nicely colored.  The Rosemary
'Blue Spire' is small, but very full and healthy looking.  I will put the
Berggarten Sage in a large pot with a  Tricolor Sage and a couple of different
thymes.  The Purpurea is so nice-looking that I may have to promote another large
pot for it - I'm beginning to fill up all my large pots that make up the
container garden in my breezeway.  Had a man come and help move the big pots of
things I had been wintering indoors out today - they're just too heavy for DH these
days.  I may have to call an end to keeping things over the winter, but I'll
worry about that later.  It's really nice to see the container garden shaping
up.  It's a bit early - the sure frost-free date isn't until Memorial Day
weekend, but we've been having weather in the upper  80s and low 90s this week, so
I'm taking the chance.  I know, famous last words...