Re: my appreciation

Me? You mean me?

On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 06:52 PM, David Franzman wrote:

So you're a grandmother.  Man, you're hardly old enough to be my older
sister.  Sheesh!

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Bell" <silverhawk@flash.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] my appreciation

I have twin daughters and my husband has a daughter three months younger
than mine. The youngest four live with us...the two oldest (my
husband's) are older and have moved out. We're the Brady Bunch...for
real. And while you were out....I had a grandbaby!!! The next to oldest
had the sweetest little girl. She is now almost 9 months old. Time
flies....

All three of your fifteen year old girls? You had triplets?