From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 3:57 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bamboo shoots?

Well as Theresa mentioned (Theresa only lives about 2 hours from me.) the
weather here has been as close to perfect as weather can get.  No rain for
several weeks now, hills are turning their annual brown, we're starting to
get into the summer fog pattern which means cool night, warm days and a nice
cool sea breeze to keep it from getting overly hot.  Best of all no weird
looking nasty bugs that bite or look like they would terrorize the dog.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
www.atouchofthetropics.net