From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 6:17 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] weather now snow on the mountain

And the worse part about it.... I am allergic to something on it... have
to wear surgical gloves (guess you are used to them)or my hands break
out something fierce! I gave up pulling it out... now I paint them with
round-up. The patch is getting smaller... maybe in another 10 years it
will be gone;(

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/