Re: my appreciation

Chris,

I'm also 33, so I guess we're both the babies!  ; )

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/12/2004 7:58:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tchessie@comcast.net writes:
Note-  Chris is the baby.  I must be the middle child (as I have been my
entire life!)  I turned 37 last week when you all wished me a Happy Bday!  I
have been taking 2 class this spring at a local college, in addition to
working full time and trying to keep my garden in check...so haven't had as
much chance to chat with you all lately.  But, finals are next week, I am
finished with papers and presentations after tomorrow and I can reclaim my
life back again until Fall.

So, Chris- have you always been the baby?

Theresa