Catchup

Wow, it is tough to keep up with the messages!  Happy belated to you, Pam.
Sue, I welcome you.
    Kitty, my purple tree peony bloomed and is now past its peak as we had
such intense heat and the strong winds with it.  My yellow one is just opening.
It is a very soft yellow with burgundy fringe center.  Temps down to low 40s
tonight and into the 30s tomorrow night so this one may last longer.  So glad
I haven't planted much.  My house is full of flats & containers tonight.
    Melody, cover those coleus!
        Ceres