From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:16:39 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] My Intro NOW Houseplants

In a message dated 5/13/2004 2:24:24 AM Central Standard Time,
get horribly burned up in the sun.<br>Melody, I have many tropicals
which I overwinter indoors. In the late spring <br>I move the huge ones
under the pecan tree in my back yard, and they don't get <br>burned. I
keep the smaller pots under the overhang on my back porch -- just

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com