From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 00:35:18 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] Catchup

Wow, it is tough to keep up with the messages! Happy belated to you,
Pam. <br>Sue, I welcome you.<br> Kitty, my purple tree peony bloomed and
is now past its peak as we had <br>such intense heat and the strong
winds with it. My yellow one is just opening. <br>It is a very soft
yellow with burgundy fringe center. Temps down to low 40s <br>tonight
and into the 30s tomorrow night so this one may last longer. So glad
tonight.<br> Melody, cover those coleus!<br> Ceres

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com