poke weed

Marge,

thanks for all the suggestions for where my daughter can get some help with ident on flowers etc. Also, thanks for the suggestions on poke weed. Wow, what a plant/weed - nothing like that up here in Maine - one good reason to garden up here.

Also, thanks to those who also gave me a bit of advice to pass on.

Jim, my daughter says the name of the crab house is Mikes' & promises to take me there when we travel this fall.

Ron, zn 4