From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 1:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cicada invasion...

Bonnie, no protection needed - except for your ears.  They won't hurt
anything.  In fact, I was surprised you wrote, "this is a very bad year for
Cicada's ".  It's a very GOOD year for them.  All you folks that run out in
the middle of the night to stare into the sky at something far away like
Mars - why wouldn't you want to see a penomenon happening right here?
Pretty neat!
Kitty