From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:40:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ?  re: Artemesia

Oh yes my dear, it does spread - even in gumbo clay. I like it though!
12:34:48 PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: [CHAT] ? re:
Artemesia &quot;Oriental Limelight&quot;<br><br>&gt; Well, I went to the
charity plant sale and didn't find too much that I<br>&gt; didn't
already have. Spent $21 and bought 5 beautiful gallon pots of an<br>&gt;
unknown culitvar of Solomon's Seal...they'll look lovely with my
hostas<br>&gt; and I can't wait to get them planted. Bought some
gypsophilia because<br>&gt; who doesn't always need more of that? :-) I
found two little pots of<br>&gt; Artemesia Oriental Limelight and I know
we've mentioned that plant on<br>&gt; the list here in the past few days
but I couldn't remember the specific<br>&gt; comments. A quick search on
line revealed that this plant can be quite<br>&gt; invasive...??? Help!
the hits I got was a posting of yours at Suite101 or<br>&gt; something,
so obviously you have experience with this plant. What<br>&gt;
else with comments/suggestions on this plant? I'm determined not<br>&gt;
to repeat my mistake with the last invasive species I
thing we can experience is the mysterious.&quot; <br>&gt; --Albert
Einstein<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
http://www.excite.com<br>&gt; The most personalized portal on the
Web!<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

hort.net -- join the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com