Re: Plumeria

Jim, I have several varieties....all are blooming this year, except the
Bridal bouquet and the Singapore dwarf.  Seems like they are a bit earlier this
year, but I'm thinking it's because they didn't go fully dormant over the winter.
 Didn't have any freezing weather, so didn't bring them in, just covered them
the few nights when it got below 40.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast