Re: Buddha's Hand Citrus

This is true, Zem.  This plant is seen a lot here in Houston.....mostly in
the Asian community, and some plant lovers keep it for it's unique look.  It is
used in potpourri, and flavoring, but not edible like a regular citrus fruit.
Probably because there is not much flesh to it at all since the fingers are
relatively thin.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/14/2004 4:26:48 AM Central Standard Time,