Re: Laundry list

In a message dated 5/16/04 4:08:06 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< grow a couple of stephanotis on it >>

Jim, do you think I could possibly have blooms on mine this year?  What is
the measure?
I haven't moved it outside yet.
    I did get my tomatoes & peppers planted today after church.  The youth at
our church planted their food pantry garden this morning.  I grow their
tomatoes for them.  That reminds me of what happen at the church garden.  A
gentleman of the church came with one large tomato plant in a gallon container which
he had nurtured from seed.  The coordinator said  when he came he was somewhat
taken back when he saw the kids planting.  I pulled up handed them my flat of
plants, much smaller in 4 packs as she then turned to him and said 'Kiss it
goodbye.  The kids will plant it and take good care of it.'  You could tell it
was like kissing his child  goodbye.
    Ceres