Re: Re: Peonies for the South

>  I'm not sure how I'll color code them as I dig them out.
I've had to do this with my lilies when blooming, so in fall I'll know what
they are.  I have a roll of orange tree tape - maybe not the right term, but
you often see this stretchy tape tied to trees to mark as sold.  Oftne is
bold colors like orange, bright pink, yellow, lime green.  Magic marker
writes easily on it.  I tie this loosely to the base of the lily.  You could
simply tie it around the root.