From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 4:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] ? re: Artemesia "Oriental Limelight"

Well, I went to the charity plant sale and didn't find too much that I
didn't already have. Spent $21 and bought 5 beautiful gallon pots of an
unknown culitvar of Solomon's Seal...they'll look lovely with my hostas
and I can't wait to get them planted. Bought some gypsophilia because
who doesn't always need more of that? :-) I found two little pots of
Artemesia Oriental Limelight and I know we've mentioned that plant on
the list here in the past few days but I couldn't remember the specific
comments. A quick search on line revealed that this plant can be quite
invasive...??? Help! That is the last thing I need.

Marge--one of the hits I got was a posting of yours at Suite101 or
something, so obviously you have experience with this plant. What
recommendations do you have, if any?

Anybody else with comments/suggestions on this plant? I'm determined not
to repeat my mistake with the last invasive species I planted...I'm
still paying for that one.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com