From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 02:09:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenpix

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com><br>> Thanks for the i.d. That self
seeding plant is particularly of<br>interest to me...I really like that!
hardy for you I am<br>positive. The parent plant lives in a pot; the
self-sown seedlings<br>sometimes survive (like the one in the photo) and
mostly don't. I<br>think that one is protected by all the flagstone and
Maryland<br>mtalt@hort.net<br>Editor: Gardening in
Article: Battling
Index of Articles by Category and
Suite101.com garden topics