From the first graders on up through the sixth graders, the older kids
are taught to be responsible for the little ones and they take that
responsibility very seriously. It's an amazing thing...

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

 --- On Mon 05/17, james singer < jsinger@igc.org > wrote:
From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:24:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New oleander

Yes, they are. And I think the Montessori environment is perfect to
children <br>have responsibilities in the education of younger
children--encourages <br>a kind of intellectual development that simply
does not occur in other <br>settings. And I think that is why a high
percentage of Montessori <br>graduates succeed at
Zemuly@aol.com wrote:<br><br>> In a message dated 5/17/2004 4:08:07 AM
Central Standard Time,<br>> jsinger@igc.org writes:<br>> Ms. Fatma
teaches the primary grades in a Montessori school.<br>> I volunteer with
that same age group at our local Montessori school. <br>> That<br>> age
is the greatest. They are adorable and so eager to learn.<br>>
Florida<br>Zone 10<br>27.0 N, 82.4

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com