From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:39:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Buddha's Hand Citrus

When [if] the fruits on my new tree mature, I will send one of them to
her <br>recipes for candying the peel, and she can include that in her
Kitty wrote:<br><br>> Sounds like they're more suited to playing the
<TeichFlora@aol.com><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Sunday,
May 16, 2004 6:01 PM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Buddha's Hand
in <br>>> Houston.....mostly in<br>>> the Asian community, and some
in potpourri, and flavoring, but not edible like a regular citrus<br>>
fruit.<br>>> Probably because there is not much flesh to it at all since
4:26:48 AM Central Standard Time,<br>>> gardenchat-owner@hort.net
writes:<br>>><br>>> I had a book on citrus when I lived in Florida, and
decorative purposes only and is not<br>>> really meant for<br>>> eating.
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>>>
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>><br>>

hort.net -- join the hort.net fun

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com