Re: Dragon wing begonias

In a message dated 5/18/04 4:46:45 AM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< I don't know how much sun any of them will take >>

Jim, I know the Dragon Wing will tolerate full sun.  I planted them at a
major intersection on a  brick/concrete setting designed by an architect.
Planters were 39" dia x 13" deep.  No water available, had to be trucked in.
    I also plant a DW in my upside down pot which hangs in full sun.
    I had an Angel Wing inside that was growing beyond a desirable size but I
decided to see how big it would get.  I finally cut it back when it was about
my height (which is less than Ms Fatma, shorter than short).
    Ceres