Re: New oleander/schools

In a message dated 5/18/04 8:20:13 PM, dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

<< Second, in our hurry to incorporate all children my kids are mixed with

other kids whose first language isn't English. >>

David, having had 3 nieces who went to public school in Calif, I know you
have had a long time problem with this.  We are now facing the same problems.  I
have heard my brother complain for yrs that his children wanted to learn (they
were all 3 top students) but suffered because of those who can not and do not
want to speak English.