From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:24:56 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT]   education/society

In a message dated 5/18/04 8:49:39 PM, tchessie@comcast.net
writes:<br><br><< I'm moving to Iowa! >><br><br>Theresa, I have heard
that frequently in the past few yrs however we are not <br>with out
problems, too. Iowa has always been in the top of the states for
governor states <br>each yr that education has priority but we have no
money so in final decisions <br>it takes a back seat. I hear from a
number of friends who have come to Iowa <br>from other states, we have a
quality of life that far exceeds others.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com