Re: Plant disaster/ups versus usps

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
> Seems odd that your UPS isn't offering 3 day select...
According to their website they do offer it for Santa Rosa to St. Augustine.

> BTW, Kitty, I don't trust any of the carrier's web site pricing...the
> end price is ALWAYS substantially higher than the web site quote...at
> least that's been my recent experience

I used the UPS website frequently at my previous job and it was always right
on the money.  More recently I have used the Post Office for ebay sales and
their rates were identical to what I'm charged.  The only difference is the
weight.  For some reason, their scales always weigh the item heavier than
either of my scales at home - and one of those is a balance beam with 1/4
pound increments.