Houseplants WAS: Re: My Intro

Hi again,
   Sorry I have taken so long to reply...last week I found out I have cancer
and it kind of threw me for a loop. Luckily for me it's not likely to spread
to my organs or anything. Turns out what I thought was just a wart is really a
cancerous skin growth.
I am having surgery on Monday. Having fair skin and blue eyes my doctor says I
was at high risk. From now on it's SPF 30 and a hat for me!
  Anyway, to answer everyone's questions, I do have a cat, but he has
absolutely no interest in my plants. He likes to sniff the flowers on my
begonias, impatiens, geranium, and violets, but that's it. I have two big
windows filled with plants as well as
several tables near them. If you want to move your houseplants outside, you
have to do so very gradually. Start them in a shady area and gradually move
them to sunnier and sunnier areas. And remember, some houseplants don't like
direct sunlight at all. Most of them prefer medium light or bright indirect
light.
  I grow a lot of different things. I have three varieties of Swedish Ivy (5
plants) , 2 varieties of Pothos (6 plants), some Philodendrons, three kinds of
Peperomia, three Diffenbachia, 4 kinds of Coleus, Geraniums, Baby Tears,
Violets, Impatiens, Begonias, two kinds of Syngonium, some herbs, a China
Doll, 2 Aluminum plants, a Prayer Plant, a Purple Passion Plant, an African
Violet, and a Schefflera! Whew! I think that covers it. I'll be taking pics
and putting them on a website soon!

SueNY